Staffing Notice: ACPR (France) DeFi Consultation Response
Date: April 18, 2023
- Core team: Recruiting native french speaking senior attorney with a broad understanding of DeFi and attendant issues (Manager) that can provide higher level oversight and take the laboring oar in writing a response or supervising a more junior (midlevel) attorney to do same
- Research Aides: Open for applications for volunteers to help the core team.
- The ACPR has published an extremely concerning consultation on regulating DeFi (available here) and there is a period for public comment
- The goal is to put forth sensible suggestions regarding a subset of topics that are closely aligned with LeXpunK’s mission.
- The work product will be submitted as a response to ACPR and we will announce a TLDR of our response on Twitter.
The rationale for this proposal is motivated by the following objectives: We want to put forth comments that are targeted, thoughtful and built out for the real possibility that ACPR would take these very seriously. These proposed regulations are extremely concerning and need to be addressed. These comments should be aligned with LeXpunK and its mission with focus on the areas that are most protective of builders in the space.
Response with 2-9 pages of focused and clear discussion plus answers to each question. Discuss potentially narrowed focus on only a few questions where there would be less coverage from other respondents AND the focus should be based on LeXpunK’s mission and priorities
- Complete Staffing (Please complete Application).
As part of your application, we will need the following:
- Proposal(s) of interest: Indicate “ACPR DeFi Regulatory Proposal Response”
- The link to your disclosure on GitHub
- Skill set/credentials (sell yourself/ narrative (years in practice etc) and links to professional profile)
- Wallet Address
- Other comments (conflicts/other affiliations, anything else you would like to add)
- Time commitment pledge + attestation:
- Work will be new/original/ not owned by anyone else etc)
- Please do not take on work that you cannot complete in the required time frame
By submitting your application, you acknowledge and understand that any work product/deliverables will be open sourced by LeXpunK and credit attributed to our core DAOs for sponsoring the work (we will also list and thank working group contributors by twitter handle unless you choose to opt out).