- Ceazor’s Snack Sandwich is underfunded.
- Videos are quality educational DeFi material, that is pretty unbiased.
- Simply proposing to fund his work to allow him to keep going.
Ceazor produces about 3 videos a week, and has done so consistently for more than a year. The videos are accessible to most people, but targeted at users that have some DeFi experience.
Here is a link to his channel
Ceazor does a service for Defi in general already, but could possibly be enlisted to do specific work desired. He tends to have a rule of, “it must be innovative” and be building on the current tech in Defi. He would:
- Consider any project sent his way from the LexArmy
- Join calls with real world individuals or organizations to add his knowledge to any discussion.
- Not cover a simple fork of another project.
- Not cover simple NFT collections with no DeFi logic.
The minimum ask would be a sum of $50,000 USDC streamed for one year as support for his content, and if his presence is required in meetings, some amount should be added to this.